Wednesday, February 9, 2011

For My Baby

Today I present to you a very sweet kits of
Baby Boy and Baby Girl

This kits includes 114 elements, 59 shaded elements and 9 papers.
All items are made in PNG format, 300 dpi.
The papers are JPG files, 3600 x 3600 pixels, 300 dpi.
S4H & Personal Use Only .


You can buy here:





And FULL pack





You can buy here:





And FULL pack

and wonderful pages by my CT Stars







By Kuki












By sarah




By EAL

By Nanet


By Mumure

By Mamamatveya


By Lanar07

Girls! Thank you very much for your wonderful page!!!


and Freebie QP for you
I hope you like it



Do you like this kit? Want to get it for free?
Leave a few words in a comment and I will come back soon and will pick two lucky people who get a set for free!

8 comments:

  1. Вау! очень красивый наборчик!!! он превосходный!!! очень нравится!!! суперские странички!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its simply lovely kit:)
    thx for the chance
    hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and gentle kit!!! Pages simply delightful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello


    I love your style and I am using some elements to create my official website. I am finishing some arts by scraps and I will upload there ( maybe in my blog, also) and in some weeks I will come here and I will give u the link.
    COngrats..You art gives me PEACE and LOVE!!!!
    take care
    Grace Olsson
    graceolsson.com/blog
    graceolsson.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. il est superbe ce kit et les pages sont très belles. si seulement j'avais la chance de le gagner pour mon petit fils et ma petite fille. bravo et merci pour la chance de le gagner. amitiés

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are sooo adorable! Being a new Grandma, these would be perfect for all the newborn pictures I have of our little angel. Great job on both colors sweetie, what talent!

    Lana
    LanaBeber@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a beautiful a kit. My best friend gave birth to a daughter and the first photo would be best for your kit. The colors are great! I would be happy about the win, especially since I've never won anything. Sorry for my bad English!

    Greetings
    Jenny
    Sockenfee77@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a beautiful a kit. My best friend gave birth to a daughter and the first photo would be best for your kit. The colors are great! I would be happy about the win, especially since I've never won anything. Sorry for my bad English!

    Greetings
    Jenny
    Sockenfee77@aol.com

    ReplyDelete